PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, December 4, 2017

Scribbles Designs Christmas Carols Celebration - DAY 4


Today is DAY 4 of the Christmas Carols Celebration at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. The theme is  LET IT SNOW and there is a flurry of activity at the blog today! A new digi release and a new game to play for prizes are just some of the festivities offered as we celebrate a season of Christmas Carols. I'm already humming them! But let me show you what I created using today's new release, 0153 Let It Snow and Snowflake (freebie).
I used Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Snowy Trees patterned paper from Merry Mix 1 Paper Kit and used the Scribbles digital image as an overlay. Then I popped it onto another of Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' papers, Red Glitter from Glitterati 1 Paper Kit. I decorated it simply with a couple snowflakes from the Scribbles store and I now have a set of cards printed up and ready to mail out.

Don't miss the fun and games (and chance for prizes) at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog as they celebrate Christmas Carols!! Happy crafting!!
































Today is DAY 4 of the Christmas Carols Celebration at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. The theme is  LET IT SNOW
SCRIBBLES Images: 0153 Let It Snow & Snowflake
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Papers: Snowy Trees from Merry Mix 1 Paper Kit & Red Glitter from Glitterati 1 Paper Kit

No comments: