PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Taking to the Air at Ike's World Challenge Blog

We are midway through the newest challenge at Ike's World Challenge Blog. The theme is Things that Fly, and I chose to create with the digi "The Collector" for my DT make.
I created a mixed media canvas, using water colors, tissue paper and Mod Podge (homemade, of course). Add some acrylic paint and a dash of glitter and you have my newest canvas!
I decided to add a prayer to my canvas, as my life has become a tad complicated and could use some good vibes. But enough about me...
There's a week left in which you can link up your project. Don't forget the theme is to use something with Wings, and if you use a digi image from Ike's Art, you double your chances of winning! Good luck and Happy crafting!
"The Collector"
Challenges I am Entering:
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - ANything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Things that Fly

3 comments:

GregT said...

Love your background with the image. Thanx for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

Michelle said...

Wow this is great. I love the background.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)