PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, August 8, 2016

TIC TAC TOE at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge

Good morning, crafters! This week the Outlawz Greetings challenge asks us to choose a line from this TIC TAC TOE grid:
I used the line asking for Stitches, Image & Red to create my DT card today.
I got to play with a digital image from Dr. Digi called Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dunderton. Dr Digi is one of two sponsors at the Outlawz Monday challenge this week, offering up 2 digis as the prize.
The other sponsor is Angie's Cards and Digis, offering 3 digis as prize.
Back to my card, I created an easel card. It is my go-to card design choice. Easy to make, fun to embellish and packs a punch for a punchline sentiment:
I created my card with my daughter in mind. She has arachnophobia, a fear of spiders. Although she would be more like a runner, as in AWAY from the eight-legged nasty.I don't like spiders myself, but it's nothing to her fear.
Now don't you be afraid to check out the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge this week. Two sponsors means twice the odds of being a winner, but only if you link up your card or project. Don't forget to add a sentiment or greeting, AND choose a line on the Tic Tac Toe grid.
And as always, crafters, have FUN!
Challenges I am Entering:
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafts & Me - Anything Goes
Doodle Pantry - ANything Goes
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super fun male easel card. great design and image. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage.. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again. ~Jennifer DT member x