PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Having Pun at Ike's World Challenge Blog

I couldn't resist one more time! The theme is "Pun Intended" over at Ike's World Challenge blog, and I created not one, not two, but three cards for this challenge. For this card, I used two images from Ike's Art: "Shhh: and "Spring Fairy".I love puns (I think you can tell by now). This one is a little wordy, bu by splitting my pun in two, I was able to fit the following:
"A hole was discovered in the Nudist Camp wall..."
"The police are looking into it."
You have just two more days to make us groan over the puns you use to create your projects. Bring them on!!
Challenges I am Entering:
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - I is for Inappropriate
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes

7 comments:

ike said...

Sooooo funny - I love that my fairy is running along behind the fence :-D Such fabulous cards and these all made me giggle :-D
Thank you for making these for me at IWC Pat xoxo

Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Majo said...

Absolutely inappropriate and so funny! Thanks for joining our fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Majo - DT ♥

Donna said...

He he he he this is awesome!!
Thanks for being inappropriate with the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

Lindsey said...

LOL! what a brilliant little scene and fun card! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Very cool card. Thanks for being inappropriate with the Snarky Sisterhood.

Lynne Mizera said...

Oh Yeaaah! this totally fits in with our challenge... wonderful way you turned a beautiful fairy stamp into a bit of risky business! Thank you for sharing your awesomeness with us over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the "I" is for Inappropriate Challenge.

Lisbeth K said...

Awesome!!! Love it- from one end to the other! Thank you for joining Through The Purple Haze in our challenge, good luck!


Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
FabrikaFantasy DT
Through The Purple Haze (owner)
Make It Crafty Gal
DT Broken Fairy Designs