PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Golden Wedding Anniversary

 I was commissioned to create an anniversary card for a friend. Her friends are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary later this month. Wow! That's a log time being married to the same person. So I had to make a card worthy of their evidence of love for each other. I am not the best "florist", maybe because I have allergies and they sometimes "leak" into my crafting. But today I think I brazened past my subconscious barrier and created a nice spray on my card.
Of course, the sentiment is very important for this very special occasion. I found one on Pinterest and framed it before adding to the inside of my card. I embellished with gold, jeweled rings, and the tiny white box is for my client's signature.
So, a chunky card needs a box envelope, so I pulled out my Ultimate Crafter's Companion and Envelope Creator to make it. Below is the front of my card with a detachable tag.
 Here is the back of my box envelope. The flap has a small Velcro fastener to keep the box closed.
So there is my commissioned card for a 50th anniversary celebration. Everything I used came out of my stash, which follows my 2016 crafting resolution of using up my stuff. My favorite find is the gold button with chain swag that covers the Velcro fastening.
Now I hope my friend is as happy with the card as I am!
Challenges I am Entering:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Optional twist: pale, pastel
Crafting When We can - Inspired by a Song - Endless Love
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes


No comments: