PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Your Scrapbook Place Running with Limited Runs Sponsorship

We've reached the midway point of this month's challenge at Your Scrapbook Place challenge blog. Our sponsor, Limited Runs, is offering a prize to one lucky winner, and if you use an image from our sponsor, you will get an extra entry!

I used one of my favorite images from Limited Runs.
It's called Over a Puddle and I created a Z-fold card for her. I was commissioned to make a few personalized birthday cards for someone at work, and this is the first of them. Since April Showers bring May flowers, and the person's birthday is in May, the sentiment I used inside my card reads, "May your Birthday bloom with wonderful surprises"
Come join us at Your Scrapbook Place, where the theme is Anything Goes.
Challenges I am Entering:
                    Digitally Sweet challenges - Spring Is in the Air
Simply Papercraft challenges - Anything Goes
                

No comments: