PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, February 15, 2016

Just What the Doctor Ordered at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge

Now that we are in full swing with winter temps, there have been lots of calls in from parents saying their kids won't be in class because they're sick. So I decided that now would be a good time to create a few get well cards..
And just in time for the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge starting today!! The guest sponsor this week is Di's Digi Stamps, and I got to play with this pre-colored digi image called Get Well Mice. I printed it three times, cutting the image out to build up a few layers for dimension.
In keeping with my promise to use up my stash, I pulled embossed,  machine-stitched and patterned papers to complete my card. What do you do with the leftovers from a project? If you keep pieces of paper, how small do they have to be to chuck them? I have a definite problem getting rid of the smallest strips and squares of paper!Maybe if I used some guidelines, I could control the urge to save every last bit of paper left over on my desk when the day is  done!
Well, how ever you control the stash dilemna, I hope you get time to create something this week. And I hope I see it over at the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge! Have fun, crafters!
Challenges I am Entering:
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Cute & Cuddly


2 comments:

Eekers said...

Very appropriate for the current mass of sick people! They are everywhere! :) Lovely get well soon card.
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

Rannah Romps said...

So Very Cute!!