PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, January 4, 2016

Firdt Challenge of the New Year at the Outlawz Monday Greetings

Happy New Year, crafters! The Outlawz Monday greetings challenge blog welcomes you into the New Year with a New Challenge. We want to see a TREE somewhere on your card. Now, don't get the chainsaw out! LOL Just create a car with a tree in the patterned paper, in the background, hand drawn, or maybe even an image of a tree.
This week's sponsor is Kitty Bee Designs,

and I've used the digi image called Owl. My trees are part of the patterned paper from the Green Stack by DCWV. I had this last piece left in my stash. I was very good in 2015 with using my stash up, and not purchasing any new papers. Unfortunately, I must extend my purchase ban this year as my stash is pretty hefty--still!! Did I say I was a paper-holic? Too true!
In fact, everything on my card is from my stash. The only thing new is the digital image. Which leads me to a very important question--did you receive any crafti-licious presents this Christmas? I received a roll of baby pink vinyl for my Cricket machine, and in fact, I was gifted with the "other" half of the Cricket. My DIL and I went in together to buy one to share, but she released her half to me for a wonderful gift (this is in addition to the awesome grandson she gave me earlier in the year LOL).
Whatever you received, or didn't receive, I hope you have fun crafting this year, and link up a project or card with the Outlawz Monday Greetings this week!

1 comment:

Rannah Romps said...

Like your card Pat! I think the paper goes wonderful with it! :)