PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, April 23, 2015

It's a Zombie World

I found a challenge blog today that stirred those dormant zombie genes within my crafting soul. It's called Haunted Design House and they truly do NOT want cute. They crave dark and macabre, and I tried to please the minions creating there with my card today.
It features a zombie girl coming for her boyfriend, as they were "in a relationship" and she would like to continue that "status." Haunted Design House has a challenge theme of Going Green, and I gave my card a green card base, as well as recycling some jewelry and using up my stash.



4 comments:

Nikki said...

Fantastic zombie you have there what an amazing card hugs Nikki C

ike said...

Yay !!! So glad to see you exploring your darker side Pat :-) This is a fabbo card and I love the pin embellishment. Thank you for coming over to play in the dungeon at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE. :-)

IKE xx
HDH DT

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! FAbulous creation! Always love seeing a fellow Minion's image being use and the green background and recycling ROCKS! Thanks so much for joining us in the dungeon at HDH. xxD

Andrea C said...

Great work and love Teri's zombie image. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House. :)