PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Cheers to You

Somebody just had a birthday, so I whipped  out my trusty Copics and found this cute House Mouse image and created her a card.
I love the vibrant color combo of lime green and purple and golden yellow. The cardstock and patterned paper is from my newly re-discovered stash of papers that was stuck in the deep dark recesses of my craft closet. I helped it escape and it's on my desk, scheduled for re-assignment, like on this card! LOL
I also found a huge bag of jeweled flowers and butterflies of various sizes that I released onto my card for a little embellishing.
I made this card lickety-split, as all my elements were at hands reach, including that pretty bow I tied with leftover ribbon!!
What's on your craft table today?
Challenges I am Entering:
Creative Card Crew challenges - Use a Sentiment
Party Time Tuesdays - April Anything Goes
Craft D BowZ - Anything Goes w/ a handmade bow
Scribble & Scrap - Anything Goes
Allsorts challenges - Quick & Easy
House Mouse & Friends - Anything Goes or April Showers
Stamping Ground - WOYWW - April 22
Here is my desk today I found a box on the floor of my craft closet stuffed with papers. I am ashamed! So it will remain on my desk until I have used a good chunk of its contents! I am also getting ready to make some Christmas cards for the 12 Months of Christmas Link-Up. By the time Thanksgiving rolls around, I will have a nice pile of handmade cards to send out to friends and family! Woohoo! Oh, and my camera needs charging, and I keep its cable on my desk, as that's where I try to keep my camera (key word here is TRY).
So, what's on YOUR work desk today?? 

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I also have that House Mouse stamp and love it. Haven't used it and will have to drag it out again. Love all the House Mouse stamps. Nice job on the card.
Virginia Montagna

MrsC.x said...

cute mouse!
thanks for sharing
happy woyww have a great week
Mrs. C.x #2
http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/woyww-april-22nd-2015.html

PaperOcotilloStudio said...

I love house mouses...Thanks for showing your adorable card :) Shel@PaperOctilloStudio #54

Beth Brovold said...

So cute Pat!! Glad that you were able to set some of your stash "free"...lol!! Thank you for sharing this cutie pie with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!! Good luck and hope to see you again next challenge!
Take care,
Beth

Ali H said...

What a fun happy card ! Ali #62

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Such a sweet card. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 30

Sue said...

Sweet image and lovely papers and design. Isn't fun to find something you forgot you had!! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Vicki said...

Adorable and fun card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ April Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow"!

Snoopy said...

What a fun card! I'm sure "someone" enjoyed that card very much. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs,Snoopy :D

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

stampingvickisvisions said...

It is so much fun to find treasures in ones craft room!! I just did some rearranging also and found some goodies, you've made a really cute card with all your finds. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew with our sentiment challenge join us again. Vicki DT

Debbie said...

I love Housemouse and you've coloured it so well. Thanks for entering the Scribble and Scrap challenge, good luck

ike said...

Such a great card with the sweet mousie and I love those Chrimbo tree cards you have going on there :-D xxxx

Dorte said...

Such a lovely Birthday card.
Thanks so much for playing along with House Mouse & Friends Challenge this time, and good luck in the draw,
Dorte x

Stampendous said...

Oh how fun! Makes me smile ear to ear!

Sabina said...

Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.