PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Anything Goes from the Outlawz Freebie Progressive Challenges

Hello, crafters! Today brings a new challenge from the Outlawz Freebie Progressive challenge. If you played in last month's Anything Goes challenge, using Elephant with Birdie from Gerda Steiner Designs, then you will receive the digi image I used above from Encino Stamps. It's called Freddie, and he is so much fun!
The rules are very simple: join the challenge, send us an email and then enter a project made with the image supplied before 6.00pm Outlawz Time on the last day of the month and you will automatically get the next image. If for any reason you don’t get your project made and you would like to rejoin us you can buy the image of the month from the sponsors store and as long as you enter it before the end of the month you will get the next one free and you will then get them automatically each month you enter a project.
I decided to take Freddie into a new color realm, since it ain't easy being green. Using leftover patterned paper from Basic Grey for my background, I cut a lily pad out from cardstock and Freddie hopped into place. I can't remember where I heard the words I used on my card, but it was easy to print them up on Microsoft Word. I drew the flies freehand (don't laugh). I tossed some very fine glitter over the lily pad, and used Stickles on Freddie. To finish my project, I added chipboard stickers and jeweled flowers, and finally a slim piece of ribbon.
If you missed last month's freebie, you can go to Encino Stamps and purchase Freddie and join in the fun. Just remember, you must register at the Outlawz Freebie Progressive challenge and link up your project in order to receive the next month's free digi. We have some wonderful sponsors set up throughout the year-don't miss the fun!! 
Other Challenges I am Entering:

No comments: