PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, November 17, 2014

New Squigglefly Challenge Starts Today

Today I made a card to showcase another new Squigglefly November release. This one is called "She Plays For The Waves" by artist Niina Niskanen. I wanted to play up the tartan without going overboard, so I kept my patterned paper (this week's challenge theme) monochromatic.
I love this line from the song "Rhythm of Love" so used it for my card, adding some musical notes to embellish.
Come play in the Squigglefly "patterned paper" challenge this week. If you use a Squigglefly image (FREEBIES HERE), you are in the running for free digis.

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Pat, I apologize - I thought I had commented on this card already. I like the image and the way you colored it and the papers and sketch are very well matched to it. Hugz