PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Falling for Fall Colors at the Oulawz Challenges

Today my card brings out the subtle colors of fall. I didn't go overboard with the browns and reds and ranges, but you can definitely tell it's a Fall card. And that's exactly what this week's Monday Greetings challenge is at the Outlawz Challenge Blog.
My card uses an image from this week's guest sponsor, Limited Runs, called Owl and Pumpkin. The image I used had an empty box to place your own sentiment, and since gratitude knows no season, I stamped a Thanks in it.
The image is colored with Copics. I used Creative Memories patterned paper, and embellished with a ribbon bow, a few well-placed Stickles and a spider sticker.  I fringed a strip of orange cardstock and placed a rub-on in the center. Now, I know the Jack-o-lantern looks a bit worried at that spider crawling near him, but the owl doesn't exactly look comfortable himself, does he? LOL
I am so ready for Autumn, and my Fall-themed craft supplies are close at hand. How about you? Ready to "Fall" into a new challenge? Check out the cool images at Limited Runs, and play in the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge today!

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun design. Loving the cute owl. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a little time to put your feet up and relax.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}