PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

This Girl Is on Fire

This girl is my daughter. She is the reason I am grateful today. She is working hard in college (straight A's last semester) and about to start a new job. She is creative, and enjoys exploring art journaling, water colors, mixed media, blogging and writing poetry.
She is my biggest supporter and my inspiration. She is thoughtful, generous and determined to make this world a better place, one step at a time.
When my dad passed away, I was adrift with the loss. After ten years of no birth control and no pregnancy, I was shocked to find out that I was pregnant again. My daughter was God's gift to me for losing my dad. I am so very thankful she came into my life.
Her heart is big enough to heal the world. I know it healed mine.

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Such a wonderful, delightful personal share, Pat. Your daughter sounds amazing, and so do you. LOVE all the pretty colors used in this project, and the way the words are featured! Thank you for sharing! hugs, de

nwilliams6 said...

Love this sweet tribute to your beautiful and obviously very talented and sweet daughter. So glad she is in your life and your page is awesome! Hugz!