PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, June 27, 2014

Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries

Got some time to play with water colors and ended up with a page full of brightly-colored circles. They reminded hubby of cherries so I added stems and a sentiment to my newest water color journal page.
I dipped my brush in water and then one corner went into a magenta paint and the other in yellow. Then I swirled circles with my brush.
Still learning what paint will do in water, and water will do to paint, but having fun during the learning process!
This week I was challenged to do something adventurous, something I fear. After thinking about it, I discovered that what I fear most is being embarrassed.
So to me, showing you my "experiments" in water colors is facing my fears. I know I'm no artist, but by showing visitors my attempts to improve on my technique, I might just help someone else face their own fears.

No comments: