PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, April 28, 2014

Sneak Peek at New Squigglefly Images

Lucky me, lucky you! I got to play with an upcoming release from Squigglefly and I want you to see it NOW.  It is a cute image called "Say Cheese Please" by artist Cheryl Grant Alger and will be released in May.
This week's challenge over at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog asks for you Mother's Day cards using a Squigglefly image.  Since I make cards for my mom, MIL, gram, my kids' godmothers and the mothers of my grandchildren, I have plenty to make in the next two weeks! This is the perfect challenge for me to get them finished and sent out!
I found this fun patterned paper in my stash. It's from CTMH and is double-sided.  I love the bright colors and chevron stripes seem to be hot at this time. My images are colored with Copics and given a hint of highlighting with my white gel pen. I used this pen to handwrite my sentiment and doodle a few hearts to embellish.  A couple of butterfly charms complete my card.
Don't forget to use a Squigglefly image in this challenge so that you are in the running for free digis!  Can't wait for this new image?  Check out all kinds of images from Cheryl and other talented artists at the STORE.

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

So cute! Love this image and your colored it up perfectly! Fun card! Hugz!

wannabcre8tive said...

So very cute and fun. Thank you for joining us for the Squigglefly challenge.

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat, so very adorable!! Thanks for joining us at the Squigglefly challenge.