PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Queen Kat Designs!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QKD!!!  Today we celebrate seven years of magical, fantastical, funky and steam punky stamps and digi images from the Queen and her Royal Court of designers!   
Queen Kat Designs just released some awesome rubber stamps and digital images this month, and I got to play with one of them.  Her name is Snow Crystal and she is designed by the lovely Marianne English.  I fussy-cut my image after coloring her with Copics because I love to pop some of my images into a "scene."

Here she is walking through a winter wonderland, on her way to the Queen's birthday party.  I used patterned paper from Pinecone Express Papers, and cut the trees with a QuicKutz die.  The sentiment is from Making Memories and the snowflakes are from (gasp) WalMart!  Copics used are: BG72, 10; BV00, 02, 04; B63; R00 and RV11.

This month, order $30 or more of rubber stamps by November 30 and get this stamp FREE!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So pretty and whimsical!