PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Full Moon Tonight

At least it's a full moon on my card.  I used a Queen Kat Designs image from artist Nora Blansett called "Jessamine."  I can picture her walking the hallways and corridors of her lonely castle, waiting for--what?--she doesn't know.  So she walks, waiting for something, that special something, to come to her.

I made a Z-fold card and used some patterned paper from 7 Gypsies "Off the Wall" collection.  After coloring Jessamine with Copics, I die-cut her out along with a frame.  I embellished with a pebble sticker, a cardstock key, a string of pearls and part of a wheel cog or gear.

You can find Jessamine and all the lovely new September releases from Queen Kat Designs at their Shoppe.  And for more inspiration this month, check out the QKD Facebook page!!

No comments: