PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, May 6, 2013

Color Me Blue

Or green, or pink, or any color really, as long as you keep your card monochromatic--shades of the same basic color.  That's theis week's new challenge over at Squigglefly Challenge Blog.

I happened to choose BLUE.  I chose it because I don't see a lot of colored images of girls colored in blue.  Most of the time it's pink, but my girl here is a rebel, and made sure mommy dressed her in her favorite color.

This May Squigglefly digi release from the very  talented Lynne Stansbery is called "Blow Me a Kiss".  I love her, and I know you will too!

I used up more of my leftover stash from previous projects.  I used a couple of rubber stamps, one of scattered hearts that my girl is blowing to a lucky recipient, the other on the inside, a sentiment stamp that simply reads:  Love Ya Bunches.  The card design is a Z-Fold, which is one of my favorite cards to make.

Are you in the mood to make a pretty card, perhaps for your mom?  Or from your young one to your mom? Squigglefly offers you "Blow Me a Kiss" as well as plenty of other fantastic digi images with which to play.  You have a week before Mother's Day, and a week to play in the Squigglefly challenge.

Have fun!!!

10 comments:

Darlene said...

What a beautiful image and your choice of color is perfectly adorable! Great job!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Pat, this is incredible!!!omgoodness. I love, love, love this in those gorgeous blues! wow!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Pat, this is incredible!!!omgoodness. I love, love, love this in those gorgeous blues! wow!

Holly Young said...

Pat, I love the design of you card, and the blue is fabulous! I really like the added hearts - so perfect!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Pat, this is just TOO stunning, I know that Lynne Stansbery is gonna smile when she sees it. Lovely work this week. Hugs, Holley

Tammy said...

So sweet and so beautiful in blue! Love your card!

nwilliams6 said...

Pat - this is absolutely gorgeous! What great colors and that image is sooo sweet! I totally love this card! Well done my friend. Hugz!

Melissa said...

So beautiful!

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
Isn't this just the cutest image?! I used it - and I see that it was quite popular with the team this week as well. Your card is really lovely!

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is just so precious in the blue colors!