PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Chakra Medallion "Root" by Crystal Moore


I love the beginning of the month.  It means that Queen Kat Designs has a new batch of stamps to release from its artists!  I made this gate-fold card using a December release stamp from the lovely and talented Crystal Moore, whose line of Chakra Medallions has captured the hearts of many a crafter.

Today's featured stamp is called "Root", and I wanted to make a special card to showcase her image, so I punched out a "frame" of sorts with a scallop circle punch, centered on the edges of each "gate" of my card.
I stamped "Root" with ink that coordinated with this winter patterned paper I had leftover in my Christmas craft box.

It all came together with some dark teal-colored card stock and a sentiment that comes from another QKD stamp set called Winter Deer.  A vintage button and a paper rose finish off my newest Christmas card.

For more of Crystal's fabulous stamps, check out the Shoppe.

1 comment:

Cole Meyer said...

Wonderful card, I especially like the gate fold design!