PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Let's Get Spooky with QKD's 13 Days of Halloween Blog Hop

Welcome to Queen Kat Design's Thirteen Days of Halloween Blog Hop!  If you've come here from the QKD Main Blog, you are on the right track.  For the next thirteen days, you'll see cards and projects using stamped images from the Queen's royal court of talented artists.  Today we offer you a SPOOKY theme.
Here's my take on what SPOOKY is all about.
My card features Queen Kat Designs stamped image "Voodoo Child" by artist Charles Bristow.  After coloring her with Copics, I set her in a cemetery scene with the full moon behind her. Stickles, pearls and seed beads embellish my scene.
I don't know about you, but first, I would not walk through a spooky cemetery in the middle of the night, and second, if I met up with this sultry lady, I would run like the scared rabbit I am straight into my bed, with covers pulled over my head!!
For more stamps by the very talented Charles, check out the SHOPPE.  Hoppers get a special Halloween treat during these thirteen days: a fantastic discount!  Click on the picture in my sidebar to go straight to the SHoppe and, well, SHOP!!
Next on the hop meet BETH and see her lovely offering today.  And if you get lost, below is the Blog Hop order with links for you. Wouldn't want you to miss out on the fun and inspiration!!
Oh, please leave a little love before you hop away!!


October 4: Spooky!

Stephanie L http://stephscreativechaos.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so cool. love it!

Holly Young said...

spooky, spooky! Love the paper you used on this Pat!

Emily Thubbron said...

Pat I love this card. Definitely spooky.

Steph said...

What a great card, love the touch of sparkles in the clouds.

Unknown said...

I love this image awesome job Pat..

Hugs

Janie