PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Royal Blog Hop Follow-Up

Okay, my merry hoppers!  Time to announce the secret word:  CHRISTMAS!!
So if you hopped on my blog during the QKD Blog Hop and left a comment with the secret word CHRISTMAS, you were in the running for the Tim Holtz prize (there were more than one comments with that word).
And the winner is:
                                       Just Me (Joyce)
who said: "Not really too early to start Christmas cards. Sweet elves Darling card."

Congrats, Joyce, just email me your addy and I will send this out to you!!  Thanks for hopping along with me and Queen Kat Designs!!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you. What a great surprise to wake up to.

Just Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.