PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, August 18, 2012

It Was a Dark and Scary Night


I have been eyeing all of the fun sexy stamps from Charles Bristow offered by Queen Kat Designs for the last few months, and I was tickled pink to get my hands on this new release of his called Voodoo Child.
Here she is walking the fields at night, a raven whispering secrets in her ear as the moon lights her way.
Normally, I wouldn't want to meet anyone connected with voodooism face to face alone at night, but there's something in the way she looks at you that begs her acquaintance.
I framed the image in white and some glitter cardstock to lighten up the scene a bit, but then darkened it again with the black lace-cut paper and black flowers on the card, set against my favorite color, teal.  Some ribbon, jewels, brads and a little mesh finish off my card.
I'm amassing a nice pile of Halloween cards with all the new releases from QKD.  Come see all the fun, quirky, sexy, sweet and spooky Halloween stamps at the Shoppe so you can start building your own collection for this fun holiday!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Another wonderful card - just awesome and adorable!!