PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pretty Birdie by Anam Stubbington

Trying to catch a few crafty moments before I go to work today.  This Queen Kat Designs image is called Pretty Birdie by Anam Stubbington.  It is all swirly, so I looked in my secret bag of tricks, also known as my stash, and pulled out this swirly piece of patterned pper from gcd studios from the Ella Blue collection.
I framed her with my newest and most favorite nestabilities die from Spellbinders.  I didn't want to cover up the swirls on the patterned paper too much, so I just added some bling along the lines of the swirls on the paper to embellish my card.  A clean and simple (CAS) card to show off the Pretty Birdie from QKD today, and I hope you like it!!  for more inspiration during your own stolen crafting moments, check out the QKD Gallery--there are hundreds of cards and layouts in there!!  It's like a QKD Pinterest site!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the card. The dark tones and the pop of color from the beautiful swirly bird.

Holly Young said...

Very pretty! Love the swirly paper you blinged up to go with the bird.

Pat said...

Thanks, you two! I unfortuantely had to make it into a sympathy card for a teacher who lost her mother this week-wake is tomorrow, and I thought this card would look nice and peaceful. She's a fellow cardmaker.

Anam_Kihaku said...

oh so sweet - thank you for crediting me for the stamp.

lovely card.

Pat said...

Anam, I always credit the artists who design these gorgeous works of art for me to play with! Your image is wonderful!