PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, April 13, 2012

Color Me Blue

well, color my Blue Hair Dollie blue!  That's the name of this Queen Kat Designs April release stamp, Blue Hair Dollie, by artist Ady Almanza.
I love this image.  She looks like she's staring up at something, and as far as cards go, the sky's the limit as to embellishments.  I placed stars above her head for her to look toward, but a sentiment, flowers, butterflies, anything at all would work here!
I had fun using my Epic Six and the Dahlia die to frame out my image, andf colored her with my trusty Copics.  I'm leaving the inside blank until I have a need for this card, so it could be anything, from a birthday card to a handwritten note from me to you!
Check out all the April releases at QKD's Shoppe!!  Happy crafting!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love that you kept the embellies at a minimum to not clash with the background. Love what you did with the image!