PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Brown is the New Blue

At least it is when coloring QKD's Blue Hair Dollie by artist Ady Almanza!  This time my dollie has brown hair and is surrounded by flowers.  I love the colors on this card, so bright and Sprintime-y!!
I framed her with circle shapes, and used leftover patterned paper for the background.  A piece of lace and the flowers with pearl centers finish off my card---well, that and a wired sentiment, "Imagine!"
Blue Hair Dollie is one of the new April releases offered by Queen Kat Designs.  You can see all their cute, funky, fantastical images HERE.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Pal...come to my BLOG and join. I have joined yours...hearts, Jean

Pat said...

I cant get there. What's your blog addy!

Melissa said...

Love how you colored the image. Great card!

Holly Young said...

This is really cute Pat. Love the little flowers and your coloring is great!