PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, March 30, 2012

What's on Your Playlist?

That's what I want to know of this Fairy, whose headphones are tuned to music only she can hear.  The image, called Faerie Funk I, is from artist Deanna Davoli, and is available at Queen Kat Designs, along with a zillion other fantasy, funk, goth and even steampunk images.  My wish list over there is miles long!!
Here, my music lover has been colored with Copics.  I extended her right wing out a bit to fit into the design of my card.  I used patterned papers from Sassafras (Head Phones On) and Colorbok (Girly Girl).  The cardstock is from PaperTrey, called Hawaiian Shores.  I printed the sentiment because I really want to know:  what's on your playlist?  Turn up the volume if you want to listen to mine!
And as always, keep crafting!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great card!

bumblebee creations said...

gorgeous colors you have used on this fun fun card!