PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sisters Are Different Flowers From the Same Garden

Here's another card using a Squigglefly image by artist Diane Carubia called "Very Beary Fairy".  A fellow crafter was cleaning out her stash (to make way for new stuff) and generously fed my paper addiction with a large baggie of patterned papers.  Weehee!!!
When i saw this patterned paper by Paper Pizzazz, I thought it would be the prefect Spring background for my beary fairies.  I printed out two sizes, and made a sisters-themed card. 
Squigglefly blog has a new challege this week, and it's a recipe:  use a flower, a clip and patterned apper on your project.  This is my second card for the challenge, and I like it! 
Now I bet you're wondering, "where's the "going green" on this card?  well, have you ever used FlowerSoft?  When I do, I make a mess and sometimes my colors get mixed together on my table.  I don't throw it away.  I put it in a mixed color baggie for a card like this!  My waving lines of grass are made fuzzy with leftover FlowerSoft!!
And that's my tip for the day, besides to check out the March 1 posting about BLOG CANDY.  Share your "going green" tips and you could win!
And, as always, keep crafting!!

5 comments:

THERESA said...

Just gorjuss, love the colors and what a super tip, will remember that......:))
lotsa luv

Holly Young said...

Such a darling card Pat! I love your "green" tip - I save leftovers of lots of stuff too!

Shawna said...

Oh so cute! Love those little rose head bands.

Charlene Mitchell said...

What a great card Pat! Love the spring, pretty colours and great, great job on the grass using FS!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That's just too cute. I love the stamps you chose and it's perfect for the challenge. Adorable!