PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Day, New Card




This card is being sent to my son, who has completed Boot Camp is halfway finished with Military Police school. I try to write him twice a week, but when things are slow, I send a card with a couple photos of his daughter and the rest of the family.
I used a House Mouse image called "Tickling the Ivories". If you love House Mouse as much as I do, go on over to:
House Mouse Challengefor some fun challenges and a lot of inspiration! Their challenge this week is a card with anything House Mouse and a LOVE theme! Since I am sending this to my son, my card also qualifies for a challenge "for the boys" over at
Crafty Catz Weekly
For my card, here is a list of what I used:
Image - House Mouse Tickling the Ivories
Papers - PaperTrey Raspberry Fizz Cardstock, CTMH (I think) Patterend paper
Inks - Copics: 100, N3, C3, C1, RV34, RV11, YR02, YR61, E00, 0. Zig Brushables: English Lavender. Stampabilities WHite Pigment Ink Pad.
Sentiment - Microsoft Word (white on black background), Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four, Sakura white gel pen.
Embellies - Adgesive-backed Pearls (from a swap, no ID), QuicKutz Flourish die cut, CTMH Liquid Glass.
Don't forget to check out the challenges at the blogs linked above. You're gonna love what you see!

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Pat
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Suzanne said...

A fabulous card. great image and papers. Love the sentiment. Thansk forjoining us at Crafty Catz this week x