PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, July 23, 2010

New Cards



I signed up to make a bunch of cards at Scrapbook Place Yahoo Group. Above are a couple of them. The Halloween cards feature sitting tilda with broom, as well as a Magnolia pumpkin. I colored her with Copics, popped her with dimensional dots, and embellished the cards with some magic mesh and a Halloween button.
For the monogram card, I used glittered Twinkle Type Alphas by K & Co, Basic Grey patterned papers, and 3D butterfly stickers.
If you want inspiration, challenge and plenty of games and paper crafts, let me know and I'll hook you up to Scrapbook Place Yahoo Group. They're a friendly bunch of scrappers and card makers waiting to meet you!

1 comment:

Linda W. said...

I love the new view Pat! Beautiful job of everything - your cards just fascinate me!

I also love to just pause and listen to your playlist! Thank you so much.