PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Doctor had a Baby



So I gave her a baby scrapbook album filled with baby papers, and made her the card above. I hadn't made shutter tri-fold cards in a while, and had fun making this one. It makes such a pretty presentation. For embellishments, I went to joann's when they were clearancing out a bunch of stickers and embellie packs for pennies, literally! The sweet baby metallics were from there, as well as the sentiment stickers. The flowers were a RAK from one of my scrapping friends, and the paper I used was Bazill for the base, and DCWV's The Luxury Stack for the patterned papers. The Twinkle,twinkle little star quote I made up myself, and used one of the fonts found on Lisa Bearnson's My Favorite Fonts CD.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Pat, that is a wonderful card! Also the gift of papers and the scrapbook were so thoughtful of you! I know your Dr was thrilled.

Your card has lovely colors, and of course the technique is out of this world!

Hugs, Pat Smith