PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Cards and a Bookmark

















I'm loving these new manga fairy stamped images. I can't get enough of these. I've made several cards, including the ones
here, as well as this Book Fairy Bookmark.
I visited my local HobbyLobby yesterday and found the patterned paper that I used on the cards on clearance--10 cents a sheet!! I like the Spring look to it.
The bookmark was made with a page torn out of a white gel pen journal. Then I used white gel pen to embellish with a few extra swirls here and there.
The cards are also glitzed with Stickles and Liquid Glass. If I'm going to make any more cards with these images, I better check YouTube for coloring hints. Anime is a little different coloring technique than my usual . I like how they turned out though.

1 comment:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super cute Pat, I love the way these faries look!