PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Easter Cards with Card FOlder




Had some time finally to relax this weekend. Worked a killer week, hubby took me out to dinner last night after work. We went to Fridays and really enjoyed our time together and alone.
So this afternoon, after groceries were bought and put away, I snuck into my craft room and was about to throw away a couple altered school folders I had made for my daughter last year and she no longer wanted. Then I thought why throw away an already decorated folder, why not make somethinf from it? So I came up woth this card folder, which of course needed cards in it! I had leftover Easter foamies to add to the fronts, and cut the cute bummies from patterned paper. The cards are embellished on the inside as well.
So going green can be(come) a beautiful thing!


No comments: