PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog Hop Accessory Challenge Card

Here is my attempt at making a card with just a Magnolia Accessory stamped image. It is the Pumpkin and Leaves stamp, which can be seen/purchased at the Magnoli Store. They have a great new page for viewing and ordering stamps--so easy to lose myself there!
I colored the pumpkin with Copics YR07, 04 & 02. The leaves with E13, 08 & Y11 (for dimension) and the vine with G94 & YG03.
The pp is from the Bohemia collection by My Mind's Eye, the cs from The Paper Company.
I made my own frost/snow by rubbing two white styrofoam balls together over parts of the card that I had dabbed with Stickles and/or Liquid Glass.
The trim is by We R Memory Keepers, "White Off Promenade".
I used kraft paper I has torn to create some dimension in the field of brown, frosted grass?! and a clear acrylic wing inked with white for a cloud.
I also used a metallic gel pen to draw in some subtle gusts of wind, and tiny jewels for snow/sleet.'
I might have made a mistake using the pp--it almost looks like it's underwater instead of out in a field, but (haha) it's too late now!

No comments: