PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Busy weekend

Between Bella spending part of the weekend with us, and my road trip to Wisconsin with my sis, my mom and my daughter, I still managed to squeeze a few moments in the craft room. Bella went to the mall, specifically to Build-a-Bear, to make a bunny. Although I asked for photos, none were taken (grrr). After they came home, we took her to the library, where daddy sat in a forest of bean bag chairs while reading to her. I think she was more interested in crawling over every bean bag they had, but she had fun!
Today I went with the otehr girls in my family on a road trip to Cedar Grove, specifically to the Cedar Creek Winery. We had been invited to a special cellar wine-tasting event. Several swallows of wine and a case later, we were back on the road. Of course, a trip to Wisconsin always starts with breakfast at Cracker Barrel. I was tired when I got home, but not too tired to finish cards for a swap for LuckyBug Yahoo Group and a Hello Kitty Mini Album. I embellished a bunch of 3x3 card bases that had been embossed with various forms of THANKS. Here are my small Thank You cards. I like to include some card or note of thanks to friends who snag my PIFs, or make a trade with me. Now I'm on the hunt for 3x3 envies!! LOL

No comments: