PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, September 14, 2009

ATC Challenge Work

I'm playing a game in the Yahoo Group Scrapbooking Place and the first artistic challenge was to make ATCs. Well, I love ATCs so this was easy peasy for me. I grabbed my box of scraps and even took a look in my small box of embellies and came up with these little cuties.
The first uses a stamp from Stampin UP. The second uses a chipboard image from the Green Stack byu DCWV.
The third one - I don't know, stuff in my leftover bin! The fourth, again I draw a blank, and the last is poor bandaged Tilda from Magnolia Stamps. They took me all of maybe half an hour, and my box of leftover paper doesn't look any emptier!

2 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute little ATCs. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Cabio

* said...

These are so cute Pat - I'm so glad you participated - I love the first two but that poor bandaged Tilda image just stole my heart, lol!

"The Teach" lol :-)